St. Thomas Episcopal Church

St. Thomas Episcopal Church

9 South 1st Street St. Thomas Episcopal Church- The Rev. John Roberts held services in various places around the area starting in 1901. In 1905, Dr. Francis Welty donated two lots for a church to be built. The Ladies Guild was started, and Alice Hewett (Dr. Welty’ daughter) donated the land behind the church for…
Read more