Union Market – 1886 (now Classic West 267 Main )
The market was owned by early day pioneer Jules Lamoreaux and opened about 1886. Jules Lamoreaux was one of the most successful cattle ranchers in the Lander Valley. Opening a butcher shop to sell his beef fit right in with his business activities. He was active citizen and served as the town’s second mayor and his family has a long and well-known history in the Lander area.