Lander Eagle Newspaper - 1911 (now Chisholms Jewelry 273 Main)
Chisholm’s Jewelry, a building that once housed the newspaper office of the Lander Eagle. William Rhein also owned this building and it was built around 1888-1889. Prior to housing the newspaper, it was John Painter’s Barber Shop. Right before Mrs. Josephine Chisholm purchased the building in 1935 it housed a tailor shop and dry cleaners.